- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students' progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
IF you are confident that you can match our expectations, Send in your CV with Contact details to reach us within 3 days of this advertisement to [email protected] and [email protected]
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Ed - Education, B.A - Any Specialization, English, History, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
St. Xavier Education Trust (Ryan International Group of Institutions )
Recruiter Name:Mr.Bhaskar Chinni
Contact Company:St. Xavier Education Trust (Ryan International Group of Institutions )