- Coordinate with the Website Design Agency in the Website Re-design and Development Project
- Be SPOC for schools for website updates etc.
- Teach and train school level SPOC's periodically forwebsiteupdates and maintenance
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site. Ensure all news and content updates on the group and microsites are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure group and microsites are secure (hacks, attacks, etc.)
- Maintain stats of website visitors, profiles, etc. using Google Analytics
- Co-ordinate with SEO, SEM, Social Media, Website Design Agencies
- Manage the AMC for our group and microsites
- Work closely with the content creation team to best position campaigns, content, social media and more on the website, to include updating website with new product functionality, maintaining resource library to keep collateral and events current and making other updates as necessary.
- Stay current on trends, tools and features to continuously tweak the website and improve performance
Required Candidate profile
- Proven working experience in web programming/website maintenance
- Top-notchprogramming skillsand in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Social Media, SEM
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization
St. Xavier Education Trust (Ryan International Group of Institutions )
One of the Top Institutions in India
View Contact Details+