- Arrange work-force as per requirement of the project and dispatched schedule to a worksite Negotiating the rates and finalizing the sub-contractor,
- Execution & Maintenance of School Buildings
- Co-ordinate various aspects of construction Architectural, structural, landscaping, Electrical, Plumbing, procuring quality construction material etc.
- Organizing works, leading & monitoring site engineers/Project Managers
- Assessing the site work, ensuring the brick work as per the quality standards, executing the interior work as per the drawings
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Maintain relationship with external entities - contractors, government agencies, vendors, consultants, proper systems implementation sub contract system, information technology, quality, safety and environment
- Appointment of required resources i.e. consultants, contractors, vendors to ensure progress of work as per schedule & within approved budget.
- Analyze vendor proposals and selected the appropriate one for each project
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
Required Candidate profile
- 10 - 15 years in managing construction projects (school construction would be an added advantage)
- Qualification- Degree in Civil Engineering, PMP (Project Management Professional)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
PG:Other, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Civil & Environmental Engineering
One of the Top Institutions in India
View Contact Details+