Cricket coach, Swimming coach, Basketball coach, Skating coach
- Candidate Should have minimum 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Responsible for facilitating academic and sports atmosphere where students have opportunities to explore their mental and physical talents contributing to their overall development by helping them to lead active and healthy lives.
- Ensure that the student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for a specific age group and develop desirable personal and social attributes: the concept of fair play, the acceptance of success and failure, and the ability to co-operate in group situations.
- To lead the development of a high performance programme that aims to achieve the highest result possible in inter school competitions.
- To search for, select, develop and maximise the potential of the School Team and to increase the number of players reaching the very highest levels of state and national
- Be organized and plan well the training sessions
- Keep individual and team statistics and share them with your players
Required Candidate profile
- Teacher should have good communication skills
- To be a role model as Coaches
- To promote sports at our school
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
St. Xavier Education Trust (Ryan International Group of Institutions )
One of the Top Institutions in India
View Contact Details+